What is Binance and how to buy Bitcoins in Arizona – Phoenix?
It is very rare these days to find a person who has not heard of cryptocurrencies. There are platforms designed for the trading of this type of currencies. One of them is Binance, but what is Binance and how does it work?
Binance is a platform for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. It is currently the leader in the activity of buying and selling cryptocurrencies worldwide.
Initially a deposit guarantee is established, which is a fund that is used to ensure that both parties (buyer and seller) execute a fair transaction. It is known as Binance P2P (peer to peer) trading, where traders can trade securely. When the transaction is initiated, the seller’s cryptocurrencies are automatically transferred to a temporary escrow fund. In this way, it is held as collateral until the transaction is completed. What is Binance and how does it work? Binance’s mission is to increase the freedom of money globally, believing that spreading that freedom can significantly improve lives around the world. Binance’s Vision is to be the infrastructure service provider for the blockchain ecosystem.
At Binance you can also access the following features easily:
- Buying Bitcoins in less than 5 minutes
- Exchange cryptocurrencies without leaving the application.
- Earn interest on cryptocurrencies in your wallet.
- Track charts and prices within the wallet.
- Keeps crypto safe from hackers and scammers.
- You can view collectibles, art and NFT in one place.
Cryptocurrencies in Arizona – Phoenix.
What do I need to start working at P2P Binance?
- If you are a user you just need to log in, otherwise you can register here.
- You must verify your level 2 identity. Then you must add at least one payment method. The purpose is to protect your investment flow in the market.
How to buy Bitcoins in Arizona – Phoenix?
You can trade from wherever you are. That is one of the great advantages of Binance P2P. You can access from a Binance application on your cell phone. So you will be aware of the best offers. Next, we will show you how you can buy bitcoins in Arizona – Phoenix through Binance P2P.
- After you enter the application, click on the “Buy with cash” option and then choose P2P.
- Next, in the filter, select the “Buy” tab.
- Then you choose the payment method and the currency in this case COP and then click on confirm.
- Then you choose the type of offer and the amount you want to invest. Choose the payment method, then buy BTC.
- The next step is to transfer the money directly to the seller. Therefore, you should pay attention to the payment information provided by the seller. As well as take into account the payment limit. It is highly recommended to use the chat, this will serve as evidence in case of future claims.
- Finally, when you are sure you have transferred the money, click on transferred.
How to buy Bitcoins in Arizona – Phoenix?
Finally, it’s time to receive your bitcoins.
- Click on confirm only if you have completed the transaction, otherwise you are in violation of Binance P2P transaction policies.
- Then your order will be updated in the item “Release process”.
- Right at this moment you already have your bitcoins in your possession. Therefore, your process is complete and you already have the coins in your wallet!
You can sell your bitcoins in the same way. The process works the same way, but obviously the options change from ‘buy’ to ‘sell’. We also recommend you to use the chat with the buyer, as it will be very useful to support you in case of a complaint. Once you have verified that the buyer has made the payment, click on “Release BTC” and then confirm so that the cryptocurrencies are fully released to the buyer’s account.
How does the deposit guarantee work on Binance?
- Verification. Most of the time there is no problem. But in case the buyer has not made the deposit or the seller has not released the cryptocurrencies, an appeal is filed. All you have to do is click on “appeal” and the deposit fund becomes effective so that no one will lose out on a transaction.
- In the event that a buyer has not made a payment, the cryptocurrencies are returned to the seller.
- If the buyer made the payment and the seller did not release the cryptocurrencies you can appeal by providing all the evidence such as screenshots, conversation, etc.
Finally, we will give you some tips that can help you trade your bitcoins.
- Start trading your own business.
- Buy and sell of Arizona – Phoenix, through Binance P2P and generate juicy profits.
- You also have the option to publish your own ad and offer irresistible prices and offers.
- You can also access international negotiations from Arizona – Phoenix since P2P allows you to trade in 30 currencies from different countries around the world.